Established in 1982 and with offices in Frankfurt, Essen, Wiesbaden and Berlin, CBC is one of Germany’s leading business system integrators.
CBC is a Knowledge Based Organisation. With our multinational staff consisting of over 160 people, supporting a wide range of customers across a number of sectors, CBC provides the technical skills to develop, design and manage all aspects of networks and systems solutions to assist businesses attain their goals.
CBC works together with national and international partners to provide customers with the support that they require. Clients range from small and medium size customers to corporate accounts.
The services provided by CBC include:
- Hard- and Software Sales
- Manufacturer Service and Repairs
- Hard- and Software onsite and remote Maintenance
- Planning, Implementation and Enhancement of IT Structure
- IT-Project Implementation and Support
- IT-Migration Implementation and Support
- Rollouts (Printer, PC’s, Notebooks, Servers, Smartphones and Tablets)
- Hotline and User Helpdesk: IT Support on 1st, 2nd and 3rd level (onsite or via our multi-customer helpdesk using our MSoD Managed Services on Demand concept)
- MSoD Managed Services on Demand
- Interims IT
- SAN, NAS and high availability solutions
- IT Security Services (internet authenticity and authority solutions)
- IT Outsourcing and Outtasking
- Data Center/Private Cloud Computing
- Hard- and Software Lifecycle-Management
- Managed Printing Services/Output-Management
Please contact us for further information.
Phone: +49 69 97377-0